Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Style Idol - Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles


A ginormous 'THANK YOU!!' to Millie for introducing me to Pushing Daisies last year. It's definitely in my top five favorite tv shows of all time now and I've probably watched every episode at least six times since I first borrowed Millie's copy of Season One last November. Everything about this series is absolutely perfect, from the dialogue and set design to the plot and wardrobe. Each character has amazing clothing, but Chuck's is by far the most wonderful. Her hats, dresses and matching coats are LITERALLY to die for (Don't worry, that was a proper use of the word literally.. if you watch the show you'll get it ;-)

I ended up screen-capping at least one outfit from every episode, they are all that fabulous! If you haven't seen Pushing Daisies yet, I really can't even begin to describe how sensational it is! It's exceptionally quirky, so I guess it's not for everyone, but I love it to bits! Scroll through the outfit photos and I think you'll understand one reason why...