Friday, May 20, 2011

posh frock friday


dress - asos
belt - modcloth
cardigan - forever 21
shoes - vintage

I fell in love with this dress when I saw it on Tick Tock Vintage a couple weeks ago. I quickly went over to asos, and it was on sale half off! eek! I'm technically not supposed to be spending ANY money but considering how great I've been doing otherwise, I let myself have this one small indulgence. It's my all time favorite color (coral-pink-grapefruit-ish) and I'm absolutely in love with the interesting neck detail!

Yes, the front is kind of sheer. But that's where nude-colored tank tops come in handy. I have one from Old Navy that will completely eradicate even the slightest chance of peek-a-boo ;-D I'm not super modest, but I'm also not a show-my-bra-to-the-whole-world kind of girl either, so in my case this tank top is super necessary.

ps. I totally overhauled my Flapper Doodle blog to make it match this one.. I mean REALLY match this one. I think it's unbearably adorable/hilarious... want to take a peek?


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your favorite color? (Mine is the aforementioned coral-pink-grapefruit-ish.)