Wednesday, November 23, 2011

cozy



sweater - old navy
skirt - vintage

Yesterday was so rainy and dark that when I woke up around 11am I thought my clock must have been screwed up... there was no way it was daytime. But it was, and it stayed pretty much that dark all day long. I took advantage of the weather and bundled up in one of my favorite sweaters, a long flowy skirt and warm, cozy sweater tights!

After I got my work out of the way, me and my family put up our Christmas decorations! I know it's a little early, but we just couldn't wait! My mom had already put the stockings on the mantle while me and Kyle were in Disney as a fun "welcome home" surprise, so we've been itching to finish what she started ever since we got back. Christmas music, a cozy outfit, lots of hot cocoa and spending time with my family... it was a pretty swell day. :)