Thursday, December 1, 2011

tuxedo junction



top/skirt/belt/tights - h&m
shoes - c/o blowfish
hair bow - honeybean

When I saw this dress on the rack at H&M my heart literally skipped a beat. The sleeves are just to die for, and it has really thin golden thread running throughout the ivory lace. It's drop dead gorgeous! The only issue is that it's form-fitting on the bottom, which isn't especially flattering on me. So, unless my hips magically shrink a few inches (or until I stop eating food like it's going out of style) I'm going to just wear it as a top with a skirt! Which is fine by me because it lets me switch things up and wear it a bunch of different ways! :D

Speaking of eating like it's going out of style, is anyone else as excited as I am about holiday treats?? I'm going to pester my mom to start making cookies this weekend. Expect me to start wearing potato sacks in January because none of my clothes will fit.