Wednesday, October 3, 2012

polka dots and bows



This week has been kind of rough so far. Someone stole my debit card number and racked up almost $400 in charges, then we found out that someone hacked into the database at my brother's college and stole the social security numbers of a bunch of students, including his. Also Kyle's on a trip right now so I've been filling in for him around the house, doing the things he normally does. Yesterday I had to help my dad with some back-breaking lawn work (something that's totally not my territory) so today I feel like I was hit by a truck and I've got more bug bites than you can count. oof. Rough week, and it's only Wednesday!

Luckily we're planning on taking it easy tonight, ordering pizza and watching the first Presidential debate on tv. And I'm wearing polka-dots and bows, so things can't be that bad, right? ;)


Dress- c/o Dahlia | Shirt - Modcloth | Lady Tie - Flapper Girl
Socks - Target | Shoes - Modcloth