Monday, August 12, 2013

cat lady



When I got this amazing cat lady necklace from i love crafty I knew that it's debut outfit had to include some of my other cat lady fineries as well. And I love how it turned out! I've worn a lot of kitty-centric ensembles but I think this is definitely my favorite. When I was in my closet deciding which cat shirt to wear (as you do) I realized I have a LOT of cat things and I should probably take pictures for a post about all of them soon.

Not this week, though. This week I'm doing GISHWHES (the greatest international scavenger hunt the world has ever seen) Is anyone else signed up? It's SO fun and abnosome so far!! You work in groups of 15, and since I didn't know enough people who wanted to participate with me I'm on a team with 13 strangers. And I actually love it! I'm usually such a ridiculous introvert but I'm really enjoying this so much!

We're allowed to share our pictures and videos once the hunt is over so I'll definitely be doing a post about it then. Some of the challenges are so weird (but in a good way!) One of them is to create a twitter account for your alarm clock and get at least 200 people to follow it. If you want to help out my team you can follow our alarm clock here. If you're also doing GISHWHES and want me to follow your alarm clock account let me know in the comments :)




pinafore - dahlia | necklace - c/o i love crafty | shirt - uo | cat shoes - ebay