Saturday, February 15, 2014

chloe + mr. hubble!



Yesterday was 11 years since Chloe joined the family! I don't have words to express how much she means to me. I love my human family members to pieces but (shhh! don't tell them..) Chloe is the main reason I come back to hang out at home almost every single day ;) She's such a happy camper now that she's the only cat in the house. It makes me happy to see her so happy! She was abused before we adopted her so she's never been very comfortable with being picked up or smothered in kisses but oh how I wish I could just cuddle her for days and days. She's such a lovable, adorable fluffball! I'm so lucky that she sauntered into our life one chilly Valentine's Day 11 years ago.











Yesterday was also Mr. Hubble's anniversary! He joined the kitty brood exactly two years ago. He is SUCH a character. He's ornery as heck -- if I come home to find chewed up toilet paper strewn about, I know instantly who the culprit was. But he's so ridiculously sweet and affectionate I end up forgiving him in a heartbeat. Can you blame me? Look at this face! He cuddles with me when I go to sleep, and when I wake up I usually find that Arrietty joined him sometime overnight. It's so cute my heart almost explodes from the adorableness each morning!







Happy Anniversary, kitties!!