Wednesday, October 14, 2015

why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?



Because he had no body to dance with!

So, I'm slightly in love with this dress. I had originally purchased this one about a month ago but the top was way too long on me so I either had to alter it or send it back. It sat in my mending pile for about a week before this dress I'm wearing was listed for sale and I decided to do an exchange. I'm SO much more happy with this one! It fits me perfectly and I like the pattern better. It reminds me of the Mutter Museum skull collection.

I'm obviously still pretty obsessed with Halloween. I started working on my costume this week and I'm stupidly excited with how it's coming together. I might post a sneak peek of some of the costume components on instagram this week if you're interested :)

Also, here's another brooch from my Halloween collection:




belt - asos (old) | brooch - my shop