Wednesday, June 29, 2016

that went well



I took these outfit posts a couple weeks ago and then there was a combination of not remembering to post them and then not liking them enough to want to share them and then feeling like I really SHOULD share them because it was part of my remix challenge.

So anyway, here it is! To be honest, even though I clearly didn't keep up with the challenge for a full 30 days, I'm pretty happy with what I did accomplish. I think I posted almost as many outfits in the month of June as I did all year so far. And it really did help get me out of my getting-dressed rut. I think as soon as I have an uneventful month (July and August are looking super busy at the moment!) I'll try it again, and next time hopefully I'll at least follow through for more than 12 days lol